Monday, March 9, 2009

Mercy Trip

Today I went back up to Mercy and I thought that I was going to be the one to bless the girls but it turned out that they bless me. I took some goodies to the gilrs and hung out with them and it was so encouraging to be there. I loved seeing them get excited over such little things that people often take for granted. I got excited watching them. I want to give to them because I can see so much in store for them. I can see freedom knocking. They are so close to being the next city changers. These girls lives matter. They are so special and they all hold such a special place in my heart. I know I gave to them all I had, but somehow I feel like I have not done enough. I know that I will continue to do all that I can for them. I believe in this Ministry because I have seen how it works firsthand. I can smile in the darkness because my emotions do not matter on this world and what is around me. I can be happy when the world is telling me I should be depressed. I can give far more than I think I can afford because I know that God will bless me so that I can bless other. I believe that even if I give a dollar it will go a far way. A simple act of kindness can go so far. This trip has been the best trip I have yet to take and it has only been the first day. I am overwhelmed with how much God has blessed me. God is amazing and I am so thankful that He has changed me so much! I am not who I used to be! I have found Freedom! And I am so thankful that His Mercies are new every morning. I have a wonderful Daddy!!
Well I am going to go now because I think I just need to go and take in this day a little more. My heart is just touched beyond words....

No comments:

Post a Comment