Thursday, March 12, 2009

All Things Must Come To An End

Well today is the day I head out and go back home to Tn. I am pretty sad to be leaving.
Yesterday I spent the day taking pictures in a run down area and I loved it, then saw Vistoria McCarter and spent some time at her home and today I went to Mercy again and saw a friend graduate. Kelly T is done! I am more than happy for her. She has come such a long way and God has done some amazing things in her life and she is going to change some things I can already tell. Today I also spent some time with Heidi just reflecting over the past couple months but also just on how awesome God is. God has just taken things that the devil meant for harm and made them into good. The scares are a testimony. They are a reminder of just how big my God is. They remind me of where I used to be but then I can see where I am. God has done a great work in my life. Dang its awesome! He is good guys! Just taste and see that the Lord is good!! You will never be able to turn on your back completely on Him again!
Well time to go... 8 1/2 hours and I should be home..Then I have to work at 4...blah. Pray that I am able to stay awake and don't get tired on the drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment