Thursday, April 9, 2009

Though You cannot see...

I was at youth group Wed night and as the photographer for the group I was up and moving around and well during praise and worship I decided to take a break and sit in the very back corner. We had service outside so nature was all around us. Well during one of the songs I just was talking to God and I looked up to the sky and noticed the clouds and how they were moving. When I stared at them I could tell they were moving but when I looked away and back, it was as if the coulds had stayed in the exact same spot. This had me thinking. It was as if God was saying we look at situations in our lives and it seems as if they are never going to go away. These trials are here to stay but if you really look deep enough, if only you could see that these trials are not here to stay. We are just not in a position to see the work that is being done and the progress that is being made. So no matter what it is, stress, sickness, depression, anger, it isn't going to stay there. God has His hand on your life and He is working everything out for good! I am so thankful that, though I may feel as if I am just standing, I am making progress. I am becoming the person that He has created me to be. I have to keep on standing and keep on getting up. I can't lose focus and allow my own inabilities to keep me from allowing Him to use me and move me. You are moving no matter if you feel it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment