Monday, August 17, 2009

Freedom

I was just thinking as I was washing my truck.. I got my dog a long lead so she can run around the yard and I don't have to hold the leash and she thinks she has complete freedom now and I was wondering how we are when we are given just a little bit more freedom. We we run around as if we have nothing to worry about or do we still stay within our normal lines.  I agree that we do have to go far and beyond but do we turn our back on the One because we have gained freedom?  I have tasted the freedom of this world and that is not freedom. That only creates chains and puts you in bondage.  I have tasted freedom from the One and that is true freedom.  This life is not my own and this freedom that world says is mine is only a lie. Freedom is His and it is ours through Him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment